At the Blending Bar:
- Information given is based on traditional aromatherapy and is complementary to any other medical or holistic treatment and does not replace medical advice.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally and must be properly diluted before applying topically.
- Some are best only diffused in the air, to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects, including injury or bodily harm.
- Products are individually blended for each person and are not recommended to be shared with others.
- The Blending Bar Aromatherapy Inc. including their owners, employees, volunteers, independent contractors and site property owners shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects, including injury or bodily harm, caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
- It is your responsibility to consult a suitably qualified medical practitioner to ensure that you will not have any medical problems from any of our products.
- Prices may change without notice.