At the Blending Bar:
- Information given is based on traditional aromatherapy and is complementary to any other medical or holistic treatment and does not replace medical advice.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally and must be properly diluted before applying topically.
- Some are best only diffused in the air, to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects, including injury or bodily harm.
- Products are individually blended for each person and are not recommended to be shared with others.
- The Blending Bar Aromatherapy Inc. including their owners, partners, employees, volunteers, independent contractors and site property owners shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects, including injury or bodily harm, caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
- It is your responsibility to consult a suitably qualified medical practitioner to ensure that you will not have any medical problems from any of our products.
- Prices may change without notice.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
Bar: Products and Accessories
When we hand blend and label each product for you, we cannot re-sell once blended. All custom orders are a final sale. Unused items* in the original packaging can be returned within 30 days. Gift Cards, foot exfoliators, jewelry, books, and card sets are non-refundable.
Wellness Room Services:
Your service is reserved especially for you. Failure to show up for a service will result in the full price being charged. If minimum 48 hours is given, services will be cancelled without charge. If less than 48 hours is given, full price will be charged.
We recommend arriving 15 minutes early to complete your form and have a cup of tea in the lounge. If you arrive late, your session or your service will be shortened or may need to be cancelled depending on timing, to honour the next the guest's reservation. You will be charged in full for your scheduled session or service. Please plan accordingly and be on time.
There are no refunds for services.
Learning Lounge: Workshops, Classes, and Special Events
Space is limited and your spot is reserved especially for you. Failure to show will result in the full price being charged. If minimum 7 days notice is given, you will receive a full refund less a $15 administration fee. No refunds within 7 days prior to the event, on day of event, nor days thereafter.
Special Occasion: Private Events
When booking a private group event, a 50% deposit is due when making your reservation. The deposit is refundable up to 30 days prior to your event, less a $25 administration fee. The remaining amount is due 2 weeks prior to the event. No refunds after 2 weeks before the event.
On occasion and due to unforeseen circumstances, we may need to reschedule your previously booked appointment(s). Please be assured that on such occasions we have exhausted all other options. We will do our best to accommodate your needs at our earliest convenience.
*Some exceptions apply. If you are less than thrilled, please connect with us.